Toolbox Talks - Python with Ronnie Sheer
In this first episode of the Toolbox Talks, we talk about Python, CoPilot, Git, CSS and more with Ronnie Sheer, the head of research and development at Hiverr.
Plus tons of links to interesting resources and frameworks you might not know. I'm super excited about doing more of these, so let me know in the comments what you think.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:32 Ronnie Got Started from with a Non Tech Degree
- 01:21 Getting his Opportunity by Doing a Pycon Talk
- 02:14 Working at a Startup
- 02:45 How Ronnie approaches Learning (The Secret behind The Dip)
- 04:54 Input Based Goal Setting
- 05:44 What About Universities
- 10:30 College Helps you Learn Critical Thinking
- 12:31 Secrets to a Successful Career
- 16:52 How Do You Pick Your Stack on a Real Project?
- 21:55 8 Git Commands You Should Know
- 25:12 What is So Compelling about Python?
- 31:39 What About PyScript and Other Awesome Tools You Use
- 36:47 What Other Technologies are you Real Excited About?
- 41:54 What to do if You're Laid Off?
- 8 Git Commands you Should Know8Poc
- The Toolbox
- VueJS Essential Training
- Oh My ZSh
- Ruby on Rails
- Jupyter Notebooks
- Django Rest Frameworkorg
- Click Framework
- GitHub Copilot
- GitHub Copilot First Look
- Ronnie Sheer on LinkedIn